Under Obamacare the CHEAPEST health insurance policies available to the typical American working family will cost $20,000 per year.
Other effects of the 2,572 page law include:
- Premium increases up to 413% for some individuals.
- An average $4,100 premium increase for families.
- The penalty for taking money out of a Healthcare Savings Account for a non-medical reason doubles from 10% to 20%.
- Using an HSA, flexible savings or health reimbursement account to pay for over-the-counter medication is no longer allowed.
- FSA’s will now be capped at $2,500.
- 1/3 of employers could stop offering healthcare.
- Obamacare will increase the long-term federal deficit by $6.2 trillion.
- The itemized deduction limit for medical expenses will rise from 7.5% to 10% of adjusted gross income.
- 30 million Americans will still be uninsured eight years after Obamacare is fully implemented.
- The average family can expect at least $5,875 in new taxes, fees and higher premiums once Obamacare is fully implemented.
Obamacare is the biggest overhaul to our healthcare system and the biggest tax increase in history. It will bring massive changes to our daily lives, most of them negative. Do you think Obamacare should be defunded before it cripples our healthcare system?